Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

Long day = Late update.

Strength: Max out on Dead Lift.
Maxed out at 375# today. Was tight in my hamstrings and back before I even got there, so I'm happy with it. 10 pound increase from last time.


Todays WOD: 3-6-9-12-15-18... etc, of Snatch(95#), Overhead Squat(95#), Pull ups. cap is 12 minutes.
Finished round of 12, plus 15 snatches.

Overhead squats killed me on the WOD. Should just kept giving, and I had to drop. other than that, everything was good and easy.

800 meter run/indian run to end the workout. basically ran 4 quick sprints during the 800 meter.

FOOD:
WheyBolic, 2 scoops.
2 Eggs, bacon
Sweet Potato Fries, buffalo chicken fingers (coworkers' 40th bday lunch at Chickies and Petes, so I did the best I could!)
Apple Sauce
Steak & Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment