Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011

Got a good night's sleep last night, and was not happy to get up from it... made it to the box a little late, but the workout hadn't started so I was good...

WOD: As many rounds as possible in 30 minutes of: 400 Meter run, 10 L-Pull Ups (Subbed with REGULAR pull ups), 15 GoodMornings (with bar), and 20 sit ups (25 lb plate).

Got an even 6 rounds. Not a fun WOD, but a change of pace. Also, Benched 225, with the shoulder pain, so I'm happy with it. Had 245 on the bar, and with a spotter, I got it up for one, but I prefer recording what I do on my own.

I also stopped by GNC last night to pick up some supps since I was low on the Progenix. Progenix is so expensive, and even though I saw results, I decided to switch it up. I picked up GNC's WheyBolic 60. I've heard a couple people in the box taking it so I figured I'd give it a shot too. Got the Vanilla Flavor and it tasted damn good. Recommended serving size of 3 scoops gives you 60 grams of protein, plus 7 grams of carbs... But that leaves only 17 servings in the container, so I'm going with 2 scoops after workout (40/5 grams protein/carbs). Also picked up the MegaMens vitamin pack to give that a shot. Walked out of there with just over $80 of supps, after a 30% discount, so I can't complain! That's a $50 savings over the Progenix... so it's worth a shot. Anyone have any recommendations on Vitamins and Protein, I'm all ears.

FOOD:
Preworkout: PLUM (switched that shit up!)
Post workout: WheyBolic 60, 2 scoops
Breakfast: 2 eggs + 3 strips bacon
Snack: Organic Cinnamon Apple Sauce
Lunch: Strip Steak and Carrots (Again)
Snack: Paleo Trail Mix
Dinner: Chicken Parmigiana Sandwhich 


Did real good till dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment